f

Sunday, January 20, 2019

have a cozy weekend!

we are in the midst of a stormy weekend in my part of the world. so that means baking, reading (just picked up this), writing, sipping red wine and sleeping in are all happening...
(via)
plus you'll find me watching this later. :) what are you up to this weekend? anything fun? in my travels on line, here are some fun finds in case you are interested...

makes me want bangs. again.

rugstar. so many cool rugs!

a funny card.

and this one sums up my love for pizza!

in love with this yellow & lilac mug.

these in navy & navy are appealing to me.

this sconce is 💖

just bought this beauty to put away for spring.

her work and how it translates into ceramics is just so lovely.

heart emoji eyes for his vessels.

gustavo bittencourt's furniture design is blowing my mind.

loving every single space here.

loving the textural element that this concrete cube side table adds.

this credenza, i die!

leather stool love.

more stool loving.

these discus wall hooks (and their lighting line is just gorgeous too!)

this mama rocking chair is perfection.

a very cool outdoor stove
.

crushing on these cushions. these too.

mad for this wallpaper.

so many rugs i'm wishing for here.

these hand-made club chairs are everything!

the prettiest trivet.

these would go with everything.

enjoy!