f

Saturday, April 14, 2018

happy weekend!

cheers to a happy weekend!
(via)
what are you up to? anything fun? i'm recovering from a failed hard drive on my laptop that sent me into a panic as i'm in the middle of another harvard course. in the end, some of my work was lost but i have been madly writing again this weekend to fill the voids. ugh. in between getting acquainted with my new computer, i'll be sleeping in, saying hello to a tall glass of red wine in the evening and watching spring pop up all around me.

i hope that your weekend is everything you want it to be. and it's friday saturday, so some fun finds from around the world wide web:

i ride the train ALOT to work, this is the first backpack i've seen that i would actually use (or like really).

a beautifully simple light.

a pretty little light and airy house tour.

ooooh and this, every single space, inside and out...stunning.

yum.

these colors make me happy.

wishing i could spend $640 on this bag.

makes me want bangs, again.

would make a pretty mother's day gift. these too!

these terrazzo wall hooks are everything.

do you love avacados too?

for summer, i'd wear this every day. this one too.

a summer clutch to die for.

custom paper garlands, imagine this for a wedding? etsy love.

really loving this rustic plank farm table for a small space.

enjoy!