f

Saturday, April 15, 2017

happy friday (late, again)!

here's to hoping that you are on your way to an amazing weekend!
(via)
it was another veeerrrrry busy week for me, hence my lack of posts! but the weekend is here and i hope to spend my mornings sipping coffee with my feet up, perusing many of my favorite blogs & catch up.

it's also supposed to be almost 80 degrees in my part of the world tomorrow...(what!?), so that may mean my first beach day, in april of all things! sandwiches, cold beer and the binoculars to search for my seal friends. i hope that your week was productive and positive and that you have just the kind of weekend you are wishing for. and it's friday saturday so some fun finds from around the world wide web:

a great site for man stuff, manready mercantile.

the coolest pool float ever!

oh my gosh this carrot cake...

have my eyes on this red statement belt.

i felt like this at times this week!

these scribble tables
would be pretty intriguing in a bar our cocktail lounge area.

simple studs.

this fluted planter is a deal!

another fun straw handbag for spring.

heading to paris? this site will set you up to see the best architectural design in the area of your choosing. (and a wow french hotel).

speaking of architecture, this mirage installation is captivating!

another amazing installation with mirrors
.

it's a little pricey for a neck scarf, but i so want it anyway!

a cool yoga/exercise mat.

homemade oreos...these look delish!

this textural jewelry line is captivating.

a soft seating area (those blush chairs!).

wine reduction lollipops, yum.

i miss obama too!
enjoy!