f

Saturday, June 23, 2012

life under construction...

hi friends, i wanted to stop in and say how much i enjoy publishing this blog each and every day, and that i also enjoy more than you know, reading all of your blogs, so many i've read since i started my own. but at this point in my life, i feel the need to take a break, not a permanent one by any means, as i will always look to this blog as a necessary creative outlet, at least for myself. but right now, having my father just pass away and with some other emotional and large changes going on, i feel the need to work on me, to find my happy. and so my life is, well, under construction.
(via)
i know that i won't be able to stay away for long. like i said, i really enjoy the interaction which is share with so many of you. i will be back, i will still stop by and visit many of my favorite blogs, and you know who you are. but for now, i'm taking just a little bit of time for myself. enjoy...