f

Friday, May 20, 2011

designed by nature.

happy friday friends! today i woke up and went out to an early breakfast with my love. driving there and home, it was so foggy, very dense, and somehow struck me as super beautiful. after driving into my driveway, i grabbed my (new) camera and headed to one of the beaches near my house. i wanted to share how mystical and dreamy it was while i walked and how nature really designs in her own way, and changes those creations daily...


















and look! near the end of my walk, you can see it can't you? peeks of sun, the fog was beginning to lift, slowly fade to clearer skies and sunshine. yeah!
the camera i bought a few months ago is a canon powershot sx30 1S. I LOVE it! i'm still getting the hang of it but as i use it, i see improvements each time and have more fun realizing what it can do.

i hope this weekend finds you creating, resting, have a blast, whooping it up or chilling out, whatever you're looking for, i hope you find it! tomorrow i'm heading to boston to pick up my cap and gown for graduation next week! i'm smiling so big, you just can't see it ;) enjoy...