f

Friday, March 4, 2011

oh friday, i love you!

what am i saying? i still have an entire weekend of work on my plate. classwork that is. hummmmmph. well, i can pretend it's my friday can't i? i've compiled a short list here of some of my favorite scenes whilst bopping around the web/blogs/sites this week. places i want to be, things i'm loving, and just because images...


lonny does it again, tempting me to run through my laptop into their spaces. how much do you love this mantle with the "christina's world" image by wyeth above? pure love.

this space, surrounded by my books, my laptop and a great cup of coffee. i want that this weekend!! (especially with a stunning view like this) via owi.

super thin porcelain lace bowls via the uber talented, tokyo born artist, hidemi. check her etsy site out here!

and while we're on the subject of porcelain, i also found these amazing porcelain and sterling rings (and wait until you see her necklaces & earrings my friends!) by dani m. i want them all. wowzers!

i've been saying that i've seen gobs of robin's egg/sky blue tones for this upcoming spring/summer. and i love that! via design sponge.

i'm also going to sweet talk my fiance to highlight my hair for me this weekend. huh? yeah you heard me, he's my hairdresser/one of the love's of my life. so funny too, he's a big hockey player and he'll strap on gloves and do my hair. and you know what? he does a job better than any salon i've been too. aren't' i lucky ;) (via we are infinite)

once properly highlighted, i'd love to try this 3 twisty bun idea, seen today over at cup of jo's site. check it out here, there's a whole tutorial! easy~peasy!

so, where will you be this weekend? what will you be doing? i'm hoping to really feel good about my french studying before the end of the weekend, get a short paper finished, drink a glass of a really fabulous red wine at night, and if the sun's out, get in a nice long walk or run. tell me what you're up to! enjoy...;)