f

Monday, April 12, 2010

it started with this sink.

this is the sink, that started the curiosity, that started me looking up their site, that started me to drop my jaw on the floor, that started me to have to tell you all about them, porcher...










what's so amazing about the sink basin in the top photo is that it's made from volcanic slate, smoothed to that super soft finish. ah, wow.
a player in the french market for over 100 years, porcher was just acquired by american standard companies and continues to create "the finest fixtures with european sensibility and distinctiveness. a study in form and function." well, i should say so!

if anyone of you say you cannot imagine yourselves in any one of these bathrooms or tubs, you are fibbing beyond belief! you know you are :) so this sunny monday, as i begin my run around for the day, i'll sink (in my imagination) into any one of these exquisite porcher tubs and wish i could never come out. happy monday everyone, are you running around or lounging, or are you somewhere in between all of that today? wherever you are, enjoy!