f

Thursday, October 8, 2009

up the stairs, down the stairs and out the door.

i don't have stairs at home. we live in a rented cute little 2 bedroom cottage (for now.) if i did have stairs in my home, i'd relish ascending and descending any of these. they would gladly welcome me home from a long day, or whisper "hey, have a great day!" on my way out the door.








all pictures found via living etc.

today is busy, i'm painting at a friends home today, cleaning out the car this morning, and then possible cramming a run in somewhere in between. if i could run down the stairs this morning and head out the door, i'd descend staircase number 1. how about you? are you running this morning or relaxing? wherever you're off to, enjoy!

4 comments:

Claire said...

I really like this staircase series. It's used everyday and it makes a lot of sense to pretty it up =)

The Townhouselady said...

My stairs never tell me to have a great day. Sullen SOB's!

These picks were all gorg.

Heather said...

Oh very nice. Very, very lovely. I enjoy the theme.

Jules said...

it's funny, when i was a little girl i was obsessed with stairs! we lived in a one-story home and one christmas i asked santa for a set of stairs. loving this post :)