f

Friday, May 22, 2009

the weekend.

where are you this weekend?

will you be catching up on zzzz's or heading off to work?

will you be...

will you pack one of these?

maybe you'll finally get to take one of these?

will you be here?

will you be there?

catching up on this?

will you be catching up on that book you've been meaning to start...or finish?

will you be here?

will you be baking for family & friends this weekend?

wherever you are this weekend...enjoy yourself.


i'll be with my dad!

all images via.
hey everyone, i wondered what you were all up to on this long holiday weekend? my dad is flying up from tennessee to hang out for the weekend! i haven't seen him in 2 years so i'm more than excited. tonight we'll eat at a favorite italian restaurant here on the cape since it can be difficult finding really fabulous italian food in the area he lives. we'll all listen to him play the guitar...then we'll bop around the cape this weekend, shopping, having lunch and catching up which is much needed. looks to be pretty good weather as well so that's an added bonus for us :) enjoy your weekend whatever and wherever you happened to be and do! see ya back here on monday mornin'.

8 comments:

Chris said...

Have a wonderful weekend with your dad! I'm hoping to put in a veggie and herb garden, mow the lawn, do a little antique and grocery shopping, clean house, write and draw/paint a children's book, and SOMEWHERE in there, sleep in! :)

Kristin said...

I will be doing nothing but I wouldn't mind doing nothing with that fab straw bag!

TheDecoDetective said...

I hope to finish my tax report, which got swamped in all sorts of occurrences this week...
*sigh*
But I also get to visit a friend and dance Argentine tango!
Have a fun weekend with your dad!

L'Atelier said...

i had a bit of a lazy saturday. watching series on dvd and knitting.
today we were invited for lunch with friends. so all in all a slow and quiet time.

Kellie ~ Ada and Darcy said...

I hope you had a lovely weekend! Our long weekend in Australia is coming up in 2 weeks. I absolutely cannot wait. Kellie x

gina said...

Well I didn't get to do much of any of the pictures but I was dreaming about it. I hope you and your son had a great weekend with your dad.
check out my daughter on my other blog.

Here, There, Elsewhere... and more said...

Well, we all had a well-deserved long w/end of quality family time spent in Provence relaxing, visiting brocantes and catching up with friends over some awesome food and drink...
Hope your w/end was all you'd hoped it would be :)

徵信社 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks