f

Friday, March 20, 2015

have a relaxing weekend.

i've been consciously forcing myself to slow down a little lately. do you ever (have to) do that?
(via)
i'm talking like literally trying to slow down some of my movements to have a different kind of a day. i can rush around at times and that catches up to you, or so i've noticed. so...i'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

my son is home for a few more days on his college break. he's the polar opposite of me in the rushing around department. he can sit quite comfortably for long periods of time, wish i was more like that! so he will ground me a little this weekend too.

what are you up to? anything fun? i'm looking for the next concert i want to go to (he was my last). also looking forward to seeing what the kennedy library has in store for this summer's forums (he was my last). you know...relaxing stuff!

hoping that your weekend is just how your imagine it to be. enjoy!