f

Thursday, April 10, 2014

random spaces. oh...and with plants.

i don't know what it is lately, but i'm on a definite plant kick...and these are a few random images from around the web that i'm enjoying, with plants.
(1,2,3,4)
and not just any plant, greens. and not just any greens, big leafy greens. what i want included in my spaces has changed. the things that calm me, welcome me home, make me feel the most comfortable in my spaces has changed. and the addition of a few specific plants has been a large part of that.

i used to feel the need for fresh flowers in my living room, or bedroom as a way to quiet the space, or warm it in some way. i find now that i'm almost never buying fresh cut flowers (one reason is also that my favorite florist shop closed and everything else is just, well, everything else). so i've turned to tropical-esque green plants. and i'm happy i have.

what about you? are you turning into a big leafy tropical plant junkie like me? i'd love to hear! enjoy...