f

Friday, November 9, 2012

villa extramuros. next on my list.

happy friday friends! i wanted to share with you a place, spaces, that are on my radar for my next escape/winter getaway. the villa extramuros is it... quietly blending in with the natural landscape in one of the largest provinces of portugal. here are some simple reasons why i am sooooo very tempted to book my next vacation here: orange trees, fireplaces, olive fields, a french twist, 1950's furniture with a contemporary edge, swimming pools, meadows. ah, yeah....
view more images here of the villa extramuros. one of my favorite aspects of the villa besides the incredible views, are the sweet sitting areas, placed here and there. they invite social interaction, they invite quiet contemplation, they invite you in, to sit, to stay a while, to breathe. i want to breathe! ;) don't you? enjoy...