f

Monday, November 21, 2011

study spaces.

hello this monday friends! i have a question for you...where do you get it done when you really need to? whether it be studying, working on a project for home or your job? do you need 3 feet all around you, no interruptions, a clean & uncluttered space? or do you thrive in the middle of chaos?
via.

via.

via.

via.

via.

via.

can you imagine? via.

via.

i ask because i've basically asked those in my household for the last week and most of this week (except for thanksgiving of course!) to relinquish the kitchen table to me, my end of the semester papers, projects and studies.

this is a small round~up today of some truly amazing spaces to get it done. i could easily adapt to any of these, depending on mood, whether i want to be quiet or to surround myself with inspiration and some welcome distraction. currently, my kitchen table is the place. i do thrive on sunlight though! that's the one thing that gets me. it gets me going, it keeps me relaxed, happy and energetic. here's crossing my fingers today for tons of constant streaming sunlight then! enjoy...