f

Friday, November 4, 2011

haus london & happy friday!

happy friday friends! i wanted to share a fab new~to~me, designer goodness, company, haus london. and i love their motto: "we have selected pieces which we believe are useful, aesthetically resolved, well made and fair value (whatever the price). we are not guided purely by fashion and we don’t care if a design is new or old. we are looking for designs that are innovative, inspiring and that just 'work'."








see, i told you haus london was just especially exquisite! that find made my day...and so will a run in the fall air, reading outside in a chair if the sun comes out, going to bed early tonight to catch up on sleep, and after a glass (or two) of red wine...then my day will be just fine thank you very much ;)

what about you? how will you be getting through this friday? how was your week? i don't know about you guys but this felt like a long week to me. my energy level started off strong, i ran a few days in a row and then it slowly tapered off. but i had tons of reading to do for courses and i think it left me permanently sleepy. i'll get it back though today! whatever you do this weekend, wherever you go, enjoy ;)