f

Friday, September 16, 2011

where are you going?

so, this weekend, are you going anywhere? doing anything fun or amazing, or is your fun and amazing version putting your feet up and sipping some wine? well, i'm not sure how much my feet will be up but the sipping the wine part, i'm there.

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)




it's been a hectic but awesome week. i had lunch with my son yesterday (after 2 weeks of my son being a freshman in college it was nice for both of us to see each other and eat huge bowls of pasta together!) and with my graduate classes, i'm swamped. so to get my body and brain in gear, i'm heading out for a run. sometimes, no actually almost always it's the event that puts me into gear, clears my head and gives me the much needed boost to tackle the day.

i hope, if you are venturing out this weekend that you SO enjoy yourself. treat yourself to something as a treat, you deserve it after all! enjoy...