f

Thursday, July 2, 2009

come dine with me...

designed by carol curtis, inspired by albert hadley.

designed by amanda kyser.

photo by john coolidge.

designed by myra hoefer design.

designed by chad eisner.

designed by chris barrett.

the home of nancy and john price.

designed by tom scheerer. "as a child jaqueline kennedy onasis spent summers in this house, and the pine dining table belonged to her family."

designed by jay griffith.

designed by karyl pierce paxton.

designed by michael berman.

designed by kim fiscus.

designed by jamie drake.

i love the name of house beautiful, it sums it right up, the house is beautiful! amongst other fabulous rooms they have a gallery on line of the most spectacular dining rooms. i had to share...

from one to another, so completely different. celebrating a different mood, size, palette and overall feel.

where would you like to dine? i'll meet you in the 2nd to last photo, although depending on my mood at the time, in any of these. hmmm, now i'm strangely hungry. enjoy :)

6 comments:

georgia b. said...

whoa! the chad eisner, jay griffith and amanda kyser spaces!!! love them all!

i'll have appetizers in griffith's, main course in eisner's and dessert in kyser's. meet me there! :)

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

so many beautiful table settings!!

The Townhouselady said...

I love me a round table!! Gorgeous. I'd be a happy guest at any of those tables.

Callie Grayson said...

fab post!! i would dine at any of the first three!

Kellie ~ Ada and Darcy said...

Such stunning interiors... I would love any for my home!!

Anne @ The City Sage said...

That shot with the giant glass bottles of flowers is one of my all time favourite images. I just can't get enough of it!

hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!