f

Friday, March 13, 2015

happy friday to all of us!

this week has flown by for me. i call this week busy, with signs of spring...
(via)
i think that in new england we are finally making the turn, to spring. the air somehow even smells different. much needed here! my son will be home next week for his college break. so i plan on taking him to our favorite thai restaurant, catching up on new music that he's found and enjoying his company. & i just ordered this book, so i'm looking forward to diving in and getting lost.

in between all of that i'm trying to settle my mind. since completing my graduate degree my head is swirling with what i want to do next. i'm not exactly the patient type either. so that plays into things. maybe this weekend will bring a little clarity.

i hope that you are planning some down time (or some exciting times!) this weekend too. enjoy!