f

Friday, January 11, 2013

simplicity.

another weekend is upon us and i hope you are more than looking forward to it! this 2nd weekend of this brand new year has me craving simplicity beyond the extent i can even explain. the past year has been fraught with emotion, change, loss, lots of loss. and tangled up in all of that was the opposite of simplicity.
(1 2)
so. what i seek this weekend, this 2nd weekend of the year, an for all of those to come, is simplicity. i want to get outside more. i'm thinking of little by little purchasing good camping gear, and spending more time taking in the outdoors as much as i do the interiors which i post about.

i want to simplify my next living space. to only what's important. to things, material things and items that have meaning or that move me in some special way.

i want to buy more art. i want to paint some of my own art.

i want to clear the clutter which has either prevented me from seeing people, things, and the chances i should have taken and leave myself open to this new year. to all of that. i resolve to find simplicity, not only this weekend, but in my life this new year. how are you feeling about this new year's beginning? do you have a plan that feels positive and new? or are you even needing one? if not...you're the lucky one! enjoy...