f

Monday, October 15, 2012

yes please...

is that fluffy piece below an armchair? a couch? well, yes please! i would give just about anything to sink into that, whatever it is, and pronto. here's a glimpse into my last few crazy days...
(via)
so...as i write this, it's monday night. i've had trouble complete and utter frustration with my wireless all weekend. so what does that mean? i've strategically carried my laptop, around and around the house, like i'm searching for some sort of magic power, touching down at various locations such as on top of the oven, or over the dishwasher (currently), only to obtain said magic signal.

the signal is important. in fact i'm scarily letting it become my personal divine intervention, my saviour, i'm crazy with graduate work, like nuts with graduate work. so the signal is like lifeblood right now. i NEED it. i MUST have it. see, i'm losing it and hence the need for the fluffy couch/armchair/beautiful and intoxicating piece of relaxation i see before me in this image.

redemption: i've poured a glass of red wine. i don't care if my graduate lecture slowly becomes blurry and the signal fades. i'll take that glass of wine, raise you a fluffy chair and goodnight! ;) enjoy...