f

Thursday, September 20, 2012

my morning. & a friend.

happy almost friday friends! i was out the door early this morning for french coffee at my favorite french bakery. on my way home this happened. alongside the marsh, i spotted him. he saw me too. i didn't have my camera in the car, so i drove home and grabbed it, expecting him to be gone when i returned to the marsh. he waited. this was our interaction this morning. a beautiful way to start the day.
i took about 80 photos of him (or was she a she?) and obviously i couldn't share them all with you. these were some of my favorites. doesn't it move you or maybe stop you, when an animal or bird stops to look at you too? i wonder what they are thinking or how they are seeing you, as you are seeing them. i suppose we can only imagine for now. enjoy!

3 comments:

vinothkumar said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?














Web Design in Bangalore

avant garde design said...

hi, you can subscribe to my posts via the link on the right hand side of my blog page...it should say subscribe here. thanks for asking and have a great weekend! thanks for reading!

Patricia Villamil said...

Really enjoyed these photos, what a great view you have where ever you are!