f

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

new patterns. from gaston y daniela.

ooooh, perfect for a wednesday morning get going. the fabrics & wallpapers as of late and offered up by gaston y daniela have me dreaming of refinishing, refurbishing, re-papering, everything in site!
they're classic, they're jazzy, they're full of elegance and fun. all at once. and i love that! find more fabulous new patterns from gaston y daniela, here.

what are you up to this mid~week wednesday? i'm cramming beyond words for a final in my summer graduate course. like mad i tell you! but the end of the course is in site, and in between that and the fall start up of even more courses (i have 3 to finish my master's) i plan on reading a bunch of whatever i want, staring out at the ocean with nothing on my mind but the sound of it, and going to bed late and sleeping in. that's in my near future my friends!

i hope this wednesday is starting off with a bang for you, an energetic bang ;) enjoy...