f

Sunday, February 12, 2012

serralunga. living different

i'm wowed this sunday morning, (whilst i sip my coffee and hover over the new york times), by this indoor/outdoor furniture line offered up by serralunga. serralunga's product line ranges from pots, large and small, vessels of all kinds, furniture with a seating line to a table line, to what they call compliments, and an eclectic array of lighting.

their white pieces in particular stopped me, they are ethereal, edgy and they push the boundaries on what one considers an outdoor furniture line to be.



so...on one of the coldest days of the year in my neck of the woods, i'll imagine taking my coffee outdoors if you please. i'll curl up on one of serralunga's chairs, close my eyes and look up toward the sun, taking in the warmth, the energy. a perfect start to a perfect sunday.

i hope your weekend has been splendid! enjoy your day...;)