f

Friday, February 3, 2012

gubi. & happy friday!

happy friday friends! i'm excited it's the weekend and i'm also excited to share a fab find for furniture and lighting design, gubi. their product is easy~breezy design. from perforated, textural elements, to sleek lines and interwoven/layered design, gubi is stimulating my design senses this fine friday. here are a few of my favorites from gubi's line of designers...







didn't i tell you? isn't it all so easy on the eyes, yet intriguing to the inner designer in you? yeah, gubi is all that! it seems to me that this product line has something for everyone, every space, whether residential or commercial. whether you enjoy taking design risks or you prefer to keep your design style closer to the belt. gubi's product line falls to both sides and somewhere in between ;)

hey hey for friday! tell me what you have going on? i'd love to hear. i'm going to run around the house this morning and clean, as we are having a small get together/party for my son's birthday. i'm then picking him up at college for said party ;) it will be fun. one of the gifts i picked him up is the new stephen king book. have any of you read it? my son likes his work. as for me? ah, i like sleeping at night, so...not so much ;) have a super relaxing/fun weekend! enjoy...