f

Friday, June 3, 2011

friday details from around & about.

i don't know about you but in my neck of the woods, it's glorious today! dry, sunny, breezy, i'm going to have to suck this day up bigtime! with that nice~ness observed, observe some of my favorite details from around the web this week (and around my little house;)...













1. dwellings 2,3,4,5. my house 6. i forget 7. council 8. design milk 9. contemporist 10. bolig magasinet 11. bolaget 12, 13. rue

ahhhh...my front door is wide open, my cat is sprawled out on the door step giving me that look like "are you crazy to be inside on your computer?" look. she's right. i'm off to the flower shop down the street to see what they have for peonies as i'm preparing my son's and his prom date's flowers for tonight. how fun right? then off to comb the woods and alongside the road for interesting leaves and whatever else i can find in the way of cool color and texture to add into the mix. have a delicious weekend friends...enjoy!