f

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

do you have fluffy things? furry things?

running from class to class yesterday the wind went through me in boston. i forgot the new faux fur hat i recently bought (at the gap), it's amazingly furry, i adore it! so, was i dreaming of fluffy, furry things whilst the wind was whipping through my faux fur~hatless~head? you betcha!


warm rugs, bits of fur, via casa bella design.


via the design traveller.

velvety & fluffy, via pleasing aesthetics.


a very cool, wintery, inviting room, via dwellings.

gobs of pillows. love. via bolig magasinet.

via apartment therapy.

via the amazing new rue.




ah, this warmed me up this morning. i so want to run back to bed, jump under the covers and call my cat to come into snuggle. what i should do is brave the cold for an outdoor run. huh? i know, i'm crazy. first, catching up on a little reading for class. wish i had a super duper fluffy rug under my feet. my uggs will have to do for now. enjoy!