f

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

winter whites.

we are taking in the end of the christmas madness, de-christmas-tizing our homes and offices. well, at least i'm in the process...but what better light to land in than that ever-so-warm, winter white color palette. ready...set...breathe!

aaah, next 2 images, here.


winter white with hints of color, here.

winter white with prominent art, here.

winter white bedroom here.

image here.

elegant image here.

image found here.

image here.

image found here.

it's completely freezing here on cape cod today. seriously freezing, and so i'm taking these warm winter images to memory today, i'll be searching for a throw to wrap up in and listen to the wind outside. i hope you are enjoying your winter white wednesday!

5 comments:

The Townhouselady said...

I could live and die in the elegant one. Too gorgeous.

That white on white kitchen makes me want to naughtily splat a pot of red sauce down onto the floor.

ilovecoolthings said...

Robin you find the most amazing photos!
Happy New Year to you as well!!

xoxoxox

red ticking said...

i LOVE these images.... aaaahhhh what a breath of fresh aire... wishing you a lovely new year... x pam

Leigh said...

I am so glad I am not the only one LOL.. Day 5 now of shredding.. I really was a paper pack rat in the late 90's oh my..

Happy New Year sweetheart!!

Melanie's Randomness said...

It's so cold in NY too!! Oh thank you for your lovely comment today! I love your way of looking at things. I love these white rooms, they always look so clean & fresh to me. Ohhh I wish I was in one of these warm rooms!! hehe. =)