f

Friday, October 16, 2009

fashion friday, mixing and matching.

i thought i'd mix and match some gorgeous fall outfits with similarly gorgeous spaces, all tones i'm loving, textures i'm craving, outfits i'd love to jump into and spaces i'd love to dwell in for a bit.
h&m outfit, living etc. space.

theory outfit, interior internet space.

prada lovelies, interior internet space.

stella mcartney outfit, house to home space.

free people outfit, space found here.

j-crew outfit, house beautiful space.

anthropologie outfit, house beautiful space.

what about you on this fashion friday? any must haves for fall clothes this year? have you made a recent purchase that you are completely thrilled with? as for me, i'm still searching for the perfect high pair of leather or pleather boots. i'll find it eventually. enjoy your fashion friday, enjoy your upcoming weekend and we'll see you right back here soon :)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful, beautiful colors and textures! I love all the earth tones of the season. And that mirror rocks!

Sadly, I am trapped in the world of maternity pants and flowing shirts right now, so nothing too cute for me. But there's lots of boots and pretty shoes that I've been (pathetically) drooling over, lol!

The Pocket Stylist said...

That mirror is amazing. I have one just like it in my home. I recently came across your blog and I am smitten. Thanks for the eye candy!

Anne @ The City Sage said...

Lovely pairings! Especially adore that second to last interior with the glowy pink walls...

My best fashion acquisition this fall? A pair of over-the-knee boots from barney's new york (thanks mom!) I've been designing my every outfit around them!

Stay positive in your search--it's hard to find that perfect pair, but when you do your life will feel (almost) complete ;)

Depending on your budget, I'm especially fond of Frye: http://tinyurl.com/yjx9wvs

They stand up well to new england winters, too!

Callie Grayson said...

I completely adore soft cashmere and wonderful textures. Autumn and Winter is my favorite for fashion!! I am very excited for the cold weather to come along, crazy I know! but to wear such a cosy cashmere sweater how can I not love it!!
xx
callie